Join Our Team
- Store Associate Roles: Accepting donations from donors in the backroom and outside; sorting and pricing donations; placing merchandise and clothing on the sales floor; general cleaning – including bathrooms and dusting; any other duties requested by direction of the managers on duty.
- Cashier Roles: operating the cash register, assisting customers with questions, accepting donations through the front door, maintaining a clean area behind the register, and other requested duties.
This position will require the following:
- outgoing, service-focused individual to assist customers
- able to work Saturdays and Sundays (20-25 hours average per week)
- work in close proximity to animals and be an animal lover
- able to work in the backroom and outside to accept and sort donations
Click here for the full Store Associate/Cashier job description.
To apply, fill out the Employment Application below. We are no longer accepting paper applications.
We are always in need of volunteers too…and often fill our positions with volunteers.