UPDATE: As of September 23, 2023 we are no longer accepting furniture.
Thank you for choosing to donate to help homeless pets! We have limited space in our store, so our goal is to sell items that we know our customers want.
If you are unsure about an item, feel free to call our store at 678.974.5671 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn how to make our donation intake process more efficient for our team by becoming a Donor Superstar!
Donations We Happily Accept
Here is a sampling of items we accept for donations. For the most part, we accept items that you would find in a home and on a patio. If you don’t see an item listed in either column, we likely accept it. We always love to be the first option for donation.
Donation Tips and Helpful Suggestions
When donating electrical items, please make sure they…
- work well. We do not have the resources to repair items.
- all parts are included, including power cords, remote controls, attachments…and so on.
- they are no frayed wires or cords
- if an appliance, please clean well before donating
- you provide a password for computers, tablets, cell phones, etc.
When donating clothing and linens:
- bags are preferred over boxes (but we will accept either)
- please do not put any fragile or breakable items in clothing or linen bags – for safety reasons
- we appreciate if you check to make sure the items are not stained, torn, smelly, etc.
Donations We Do Not Accept
Since we are still a fairly small organization, these are some items we are not able to accept – due to low demand, safety & liability concerns, regulations or space limitations. This allows our team to focus on items that can be sold in our stores, rather than spending time disposing of items that no longer have a purposeful life.
This request does not apply to items that may be useful for “project pieces” or “upcycling.”