Memorial & Tribute Gift Donations
Special Gifts for Pet Lovers
Life is full of happy celebrations and sad events. The only fault with our pets is they don’t live long enough, but the happiness they bring is worth every tear when they leave us.
If you are looking for a special gift to honor a pet lover or beloved pet, please consider a monetary donation to Second Life in their memory or honor.
Whether they are celebrating a birthday or a life milestone, or missing their beloved pet or family member or who loved animals, this is a touching way to let them know that you’re thinking of them and to recognize the importance of animals in their life.
To Make a Donation
We make it easy for you to let you know you care. A letter will be sent to the recipient, letting them know a donation was made to give homeless pets get a second chance at life.
We want to properly honor your donation in the letter, so please include the following information with your donation:
- How you want to be referred to in the letter (your name, your relationship, etc. )
- Information about person receiving the letter: their name(s) and mailing address
- Why the donation is being made. Is it in honor of? A celebration? In memory?
- If remembering a pet: The name of the pet, the pet’s gender, and the type of pet (dog, cat, etc.)
- If honoring a person: The name of the person and your relation to the person receiving the memorial letter
- Any special note in memory or honor of the person or pet
- Your name, address, email address & phone number (in case we have questions and to send you a donation receipt letter)
There are 3 ways to make the donation.
- By Mail: Send a check to Second Life Thrift Store, 1 N. Clarendon Avenue, Avondale Estates, GA 30002. Include the above information in a note.
- Online: Make a donation via PayPal. Include “Tribute Donation” and above information in special requests section.
- In-Store: Pay by credit card or cash. Bring the above information to leave with us.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.